FRIGHT NIGHT


I was reading "Break Dawn", it start to dawned upon me. I am getting too old for this.

Living in fantasies, thinking about how it would be like to be immortal, jumping , flying with great speed.

So I try to catch any many vampire movies/ series as possible, sink myself into such fantasies.

I was hooked on to the "Fright Night" trailer when I was saw it, it was intense. This is the movie I have to watch sure.

"Jerry" from the movie too yummylicious to protray as the bad guy. It would be contracting to see how I will support the good guys vs supporting hot guy but bad guy.

Anyway, I decided to be silly and to do up a Fright night vampire picure, but ended looking like one friendly vampire. *smiles*


“Catch Fright Night in cinemas this 22 September and like the Official Fright Night Singapore Facebook Page!”http://www.facebook.com/FrightNightSingapore


Signing Off : Ade

Comments

Popular Posts