Motherhood buys

Yes, I know I do not have the dilligence to write down a Mummy's journal.
And guess what , I am finally in my third trimester!

Now it is like a waiting game. I am glad that I have a smooth pregnancy so far.
However throughout this journey, I do have mixed reviews on pregnancy and the Dos and Don'ts.
It was superly annoying. that I can tell you.

However, my main aim of this post was to share the purchases that I bought for Royce.

There is a Mothercare Fair 2013 from 1st  to 10th March . Checked out their promotional flyer here:
http://www.mothercare.com.sg/pdf/Flyer.asp


I got the following items
  1.  aden + Anais Swaddle organic @ $22.95 , U.p was $45.90
  2. Clevamama Apron Baby Bath towel @ $27.95 , U.p was $55.90
  3. JJ Cole Premium body support @ $25.42, U.P was $45.90
  4.  82s X 3 + 30s Pigeon Baby Wipes @ $10.50 (NTUC selling $19.50 for 82s X 6)
  5. 3 X Mothercare  Baby Power @ $15.90 (one bottle is @ $8.90, savings of $10.80

*The pictures are boxes for aden + anais Swaddle cloth from right, and left is Clevamama apron towel
 
Previously, I got a pair of See Kai Run shoes distributed by Global Outsource , a sister company of Mothercare at Parenthood Fair 2012 in Nov
 
  1. I got it for $9.90 , U.P $49.90
Although, I didn't think that baby can walk at 0 - 3 mths old, but it was super irresistible and I had to get it.
 
That's all for today. I will continue my Super savings purchases till next time!!
 
Love: Ade
 
 
 
     

Comments

Popular Posts