Job crisis

I start to question what makes a good sales person or somebody whom is good at her job...
Sometimes, I feel that I failed terribly at this aspect. I start to wonder did anybody feel the same, just to make myself feel better. It somehow always seems that everybody could cope with their job.
I start to dwell on the matter too much. I always think that expectations kill. I have tried to live up to it and found myself drifting away and sinking in fulfilling it and often made a mess out of it.

 I find that knowing your strengths or improving on each simple little things, nothing else , not even anybody's expectation should you even focus on. With every growing aspects and putting pride into doing what you do best, should make a person grow better and raise into a beautiful performer.

I know someday I will be there. I know I won't give up on me ....
Love thy God for setting things into places..

Adelynn

Comments

Popular Posts