Dr Richard Teo - Thoughts of Life, Wealth, Success & Happiness



I was thinking the life of Doctors lawyers and the rich and famous , they have all the luck or brains to get there. They have it all...Till .... I saw Dr Richard Teo's message .

I did my double eye lids when I met him, he struck me as a humble and confident  man and he was always thoughtful towards his clients.

Of course, I was affected, because there I was talking to him a few years back, remembering how he was calming me down and make a small chat during the operation, And now that he related his journey , how he though money and success was everything and he lacked the compassion for his patients and it was a total opposite of how I had thought of him.

I shuddered when I read his story, it wasn't that few days before when I had those same thoughts, I wanted to be, climbing up the success of my career and I wanted more and more money and assets to my name or my husband's.

I had so many moments I had doubted God, thinking he is too far too be real. when I read his story. I cried, he was always there and He is real.

Because of the story, I had weaved in and out and talk to him. There is once, I had a backache due to my pregnancy. The ache was intense, every walk I walk, I was in pain. I prayed and told him pls take away the pain. The next morning, the pain was almost entirely gone.

I just want to thank Dr Teo that he has reached out to me, not only in terms of God's work but a constant reminder that money cannot buy everything. I am happy that I have my family and friends.

I must be contented.

RIP Dr Teo.

Comments

Popular Posts