World Kindness Day -13 nov

My company has did the nedia planning for Singapore Kindness Movement.

I feel pretty proud of the efforts that they have put in, and the opportunity that my company is working on the campagin. I like the entire idea of the skin, as it does brighten up one's day.


          To bus stop shelters.


(These photos are taken off Nuffnang, Singapore Kindness Movement and The Media Shop)

It's funny why do the the government need to promote kindness. When our urban , modernistic culture have started the young from developing kindness within them.

I guess it does serve as a reminder despite the Busy Schedule and self-centred attitude during workdays. One kind action gets a "Thank you" , we won't mind doing it over and over again, because people appreciate it.

Not like the time, I got up and gave up my seat for this pregnant lady and she take it as if  it should have be done. sigghhhhhh..... I thought one simple thank you was enough, but no.

So pregnant ladies, please say thank you alright?

Signing off: Ade


Comments

Popular Posts